Monday, June 18, 2007

Boy Are My Arms Tired!

I got my butt out of bed at 4:00 AM so I could catch a 7:15 AM flight to Phoenix, Arizona for a week of work. I left the house at 5:30 thinking I would have plenty of time to get to the airport, check in, and get through security (Kansas City airport is NEVER busy on a Monday morning). I always park in the parking garage, check my luggage, and then go out to the satellite parking lot to park; catching the shuttle back to the airport. I got inside and discovered that I didn't have enough time to do my normal routine. The lines were outrageous. The conveyor belt for the luggage was not working which made matters even worse. Needless to say, I am now parked in the garage parking lot at $18 a day...almost $100 for this trip. YIKES! I guess I needed to get up a little earlier :0)

So I get to Phoenix and ended up spending most of the rest of the day in meetings. I'm staying in Scottsdale at a quaint little resort. It isn't bad - I'm not sure how much time I will get to hang out in my room - depends on how much work I have to do!

Anyway, I need to quit blogging so I can focus on my husband and his school work. That, and I need to get some sleep!

C'ya!

No comments: