Friday, April 06, 2007

Cable Scarf

Last month I spent a day helping move a campus from a temporary location to their new digs. I was running around taking pictures of everyone and everything so that the campus would have a record of their exciting day. At one point, one of the other employees got their hands on my camera and snapped the following photo:



I have no idea what I was thinking; I look like a complete dork! I'm going to have to remember to keep my hands on my camera at all times unless I am prepared for the outcome.

Nothing too exciting happening around here. I got half a day at work - which I never could figure out. Why not just give employees an entire day off rather than half a day? Most people just take a vacation day. Those people that do show up don't really get any work done because they are thinking about everything they are going to be doing when they get to go home. It should be a law - half days are not allowed...it's all or nothing!

We are headed up to a friend's house to hang out and enjoy my break between classes. I might get to ride the horse; although we are suppose to have record low highs for tomorrow (like 32 degrees) so I don't know that I will want to hang out in the elements for very long. I'll update if anything exciting goes on...until then

C'ya!

No comments: