Friday, March 23, 2007

Wager Anyone?

I was told by one of my coworkers (who happens to be a cheesehead) that the Chiefs will be playing the Packers in Fall of 2007. No actual schedule has been set and no date has been confirmed - only that the teams will be playing each other at Arrowhead. I'M SO EXCITED! I don't know that I need to remind everyone how big a fan that I am - but I know several Packers fans who now would like to place bets on who will win. I believe there is no contest here so I have no intention of wasting my money. I mean - seriously - do I need to remind everyone who I would root for and who will most likely win in their own stadium? I'm so ready for the season to start already:


That's a sucker bet so if you want to take it...by all means I will be happy to take your money!

Okay - done boasting...

C'ya!

No comments: