Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sharing...

...more golf photos. I have never been a golfer but I sure could get use to it - if I lived in Phoenix. The weather here sometimes isn't the greatest for playing a few holes. Snow can make it tough to find those little white balls...


"Mulligan anyone??"


Waiting for a shotgun start.




"Where did that ball go?"




On the green




Eric hitting one off the tee.


Is that really safe?


Thank goodness for the food cart!


Checking for cheaters...


"I intend to win this entire thing..."


Strategizing...

I think that is officially all of the photos of the golfing that I have that are worth looking at. I wish I could have stuck around for the awards to see the team win the prize. Oh well, I guess I still have bragging rights because I was there.

Best get to work.

C'ya!

No comments: