Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where Have U Been??

I didn't forget about my blog - I just haven't sat down and done anything to it for a while! I have been so busy with work and school that taking a few minutes to jot things down seems out of the question. Also, with my husband traveling SOOO much, it's tough to find the motivation I guess. The good news, HE GETS HOME TOMORROW!! I am so excited! He comes home for me to go have surgery on Thursday, but at least he will be home. In case you are wondering 'what surgery??' It is nothing major (for more details you will have to ask me personally). I am praying for everything to go well. So any way - enough of this boohooing. The real reason I wanted to blog was to show you my latest photo from the Women of Faith Conference in St. Louis. I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie Grant! I can't tell you how motivating she is for me! She has taught me a few things about life and how important God is in it. Listen to her song "The Real Me" and you will totally understand. There is more to the story but all I am willing to share is that she has really opened my eyes to the fact that what others think is NOT important - it is what HE thinks that matters. Luckily, He loves me and thinks that I am beautiful.
















Okay, enough mush. I have to get a paper written anyway.

C'ya

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're blogging again. I miss you! Hope you're well. Email me your surgery details. =)