Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Creepy Crawler!

It's official...I have been bitten by a spider. Nothing is worse for someone with Aracnaphopia than to find out one of those little eight-legged creatures actually crawled on me. To make matters worse, it actually had the time to sink its little 'teeth' (Do they have teeth?) in! It really isn't that big, but it is mighty. The middle of the bite is a little black spot and the outside is very red and irritated. I have been doing the itchy dance trying to keep from making it worse. Luckily, the doctor gave me pills and told me how to take care of it. Funniest part was when she pulled out a pen and drew a circle around the outside. I am suppose to watch it and go back to see her if it moves outside of the circle ~ I hope it doesn't go outside the circle! I would hate for them to have to amputate!

Anyway, time for the sleepy drugs...C'ya!

No comments: